NeverLose
Register on the Ultimate NeverLose-Legend Community , Every member are very friendly. Try it out by playing on our server , You get a special 100m till the 1th of January , And also 10m every new member you get to register on the forums!
NeverLose
Register on the Ultimate NeverLose-Legend Community , Every member are very friendly. Try it out by playing on our server , You get a special 100m till the 1th of January , And also 10m every new member you get to register on the forums!
NeverLose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Own section?! <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aliarcy

Aliarcy

Own section?! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Own section?! <3   Own section?! <3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:36 am

Left 4 Dead has it's own section? I love you.

The mutations on L4D2 are retarded though, or at least, most of them.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
nick

nick

Own section?! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Own section?! <3   Own section?! <3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:30 am

Yes i agree they are very dumb... I love witches though, they give me a.......... Fun time Very Happy

-Nick
Back to top Go down
Sweeety
NeverLose 'ot Owner
NeverLose 'ot Owner
Sweeety

Own section?! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Own section?! <3   Own section?! <3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:43 am

a bit scary of the hunter Sad stupid!
Back to top Go down
http://www.neverlose-legend.tk
Aliarcy

Aliarcy

Own section?! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Own section?! <3   Own section?! <3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Lol, Hunters are so simple. You gotta knock em away at the last second. :] Timing broski.

Also, I love The Sacrifice. Three of us had an argument with this kid because he was Bill and meant to sacrifice and wouldn't :] so we just tk'ed him. Ftw.
Back to top Go down
Sweeety
NeverLose 'ot Owner
NeverLose 'ot Owner
Sweeety

Own section?! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Own section?! <3   Own section?! <3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Aliarcy wrote:
Lol, Hunters are so simple. You gotta knock em away at the last second. :] Timing broski.

Also, I love The Sacrifice. Three of us had an argument with this kid because he was Bill and meant to sacrifice and wouldn't :] so we just tk'ed him. Ftw.

Good one Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aliarcy

Aliarcy

Own section?! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Own section?! <3   Own section?! <3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:39 pm

I've got an even better one.

We were inside a house, and some random kid joined as the only guy that had died thus far. We were playing The Sacrifice on the "Barge" map, and inside a house with like an oil tanker outside it. This kid just panicked and thought it was going to explode and just squealed "No Zoey, don't jump down there!" [as that's the character I used] for about two minutes. I just stood in the window, acting like I was going to jump. The other guys with me were laughing so hard, it was damn funny.
Back to top Go down
Sweeety
NeverLose 'ot Owner
NeverLose 'ot Owner
Sweeety

Own section?! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Own section?! <3   Own section?! <3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Aliarcy wrote:
I've got an even better one.

We were inside a house, and some random kid joined as the only guy that had died thus far. We were playing The Sacrifice on the "Barge" map, and inside a house with like an oil tanker outside it. This kid just panicked and thought it was going to explode and just squealed "No Zoey, don't jump down there!" [as that's the character I used] for about two minutes. I just stood in the window, acting like I was going to jump. The other guys with me were laughing so hard, it was damn funny.

hahahah xD , funny ^^
Back to top Go down
Aliarcy

Aliarcy

Own section?! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Own section?! <3   Own section?! <3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:48 pm

nick wrote:
Yes i agree they are very dumb... I love witches though, they give me a.......... Fun time Very Happy

-Nick

Speaking of witches, you seen that drawing "Zoey has startled the witch!" where it shows Zoey and the Witch in a hug with Francis watching saying "I don't hate THIS."

It's fuckin hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Own section?! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Own section?! <3   Own section?! <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Own section?! <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NeverLose :: Console Games :: Left 4 dead-
Jump to: