NeverLose
Register on the Ultimate NeverLose-Legend Community , Every member are very friendly. Try it out by playing on our server , You get a special 100m till the 1th of January , And also 10m every new member you get to register on the forums!
NeverLose
Register on the Ultimate NeverLose-Legend Community , Every member are very friendly. Try it out by playing on our server , You get a special 100m till the 1th of January , And also 10m every new member you get to register on the forums!
NeverLose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALL OF DUTY Mw2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander

CALL OF DUTY Mw2 Empty
PostSubject: CALL OF DUTY Mw2   CALL OF DUTY Mw2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:03 am

This game is amazing!
Not even Combat arms or anything will own it
Not even counter-strike...

Call of duty Mw2 <3 Laughing
Back to top Go down
nick

nick

CALL OF DUTY Mw2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY Mw2   CALL OF DUTY Mw2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:11 am

Alexander wrote:
This game is amazing!

The game is pretty solid, the only problem with it is.. Its a twitchy shoots.. Plus i hate the face that kill streaks gain kill streaks. They did an amazing job of this on black opps Very Happy. But i do miss the system of "You can have this attachment until.." "You cant have this camo, until..." Stuff like that.

-Nick santa
Back to top Go down
Alexander

CALL OF DUTY Mw2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY Mw2   CALL OF DUTY Mw2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:35 pm

nick wrote:
Alexander wrote:
This game is amazing!

The game is pretty solid, the only problem with it is.. Its a twitchy shoots.. Plus i hate the face that kill streaks gain kill streaks. They did an amazing job of this on black opps Very Happy. But i do miss the system of "You can have this attachment until.." "You cant have this camo, until..." Stuff like that.

-Nick santa

well damn thats true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CALL OF DUTY Mw2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY Mw2   CALL OF DUTY Mw2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CALL OF DUTY Mw2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NeverLose :: Console Games :: Call of duty Modern WarFare-
Jump to: